Service, price and advice
The vision is to supply animal health products to every veterinary practice within the borders of South Africa, successfully expanding the geography of the successful "one-stop-veterinary-shop" model developed by MVW in Kwazulu Natal.
To grow the current core business from a KZN focus, to a national focus, whilst still maintaining the current customer base at the levels of service they currently expect and demand.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
While everyone in the country is talking about the "service" they offer, and how committed to "service" they are, MVW will not only differentiate ourselves through our commitment to the customer, but also through what we name it, and the elevated perception we must create.
MVW is all about "Responsiveness". This one expression will become the key phrase defining the one fundamental aspect of differentiation that MVW aim to offer.
What is "Responsiveness" as defined by MVW?
Responsiveness is the ability to:
- be available and accessible,
- to advise and provide customers with the correct product to meet their requirements,
- competently and courteously,
- when they need it,
- in the place that they need it,
- at a price which is highly competitive in the market in which we trade.
What are our differentiators?
- A vet dominated shareholding.
- Humble approach to business.
- Fresh perspective to a complacent market.
- Both production and companion animal expertise.
- Strict and accurate inventory control.
- We are not restricted by bureaucracy
What is the market looking for?
- Multiple daily deliveries
- Full and diverse product range
- Product education and training
- Product specialists and informed Sales Consultants